Would you take a moment to answer these questions? Be honest with yourself. Have a Fruitful April.
What act or gesture of kindness did I do recently?
- What is one thing I can do today that will stretch my heart a bit wider?
- What does a meaningful life mean to me?
- If I knew I couldn’t fail, what would I do?
- What if my biggest fear came true? Then what?
- What would I regret not doing at least once in my life?
- What would I die for?
- What am I most proud of?
- How would my friends describe me?
- Who is one person I can always count on?
- If I could meet anyone in the world, who would it be?
- What am I grateful for?
- What is one habit I want to break, and what is one habit I want to create?
- What does “god” or “spirit” mean to me?
- How do I feel when I look up at a starry night?
- What does nature mean to me?
- What are my biggest lessons in life?
- What legacy do I want to create?
- What does it mean to be enough?
- When was the last time I said “I love you” to those I care about? To myself?
Sending love and light.